Move in Instructions and Information:
Property MgMt & More would like their tenants to have smooth transition into their new residence. Follow the instructions below and use the “Utility and General Information Phone numbers” page to assist you.
- Electricity—notify Idaho Power to transfer service into your name within 24 hours of signing lease.
- Gas—notify Intermountain Gas Co. to transfer service into your name within 24 hours of signing lease.
- Water—notify appropriate Water Company to transfer service into your name within 24 hours of signing lease (if applicable.)
- Trash—notify appropriate Trash Company to transfer service into your name within 24 hours of signing lease (if applicable.)
- Rent—is due on the 1st of the month, you may pay by check (made to Property MgMt & More, PM&M) or online through tenant portal. You will not be billed or sent a notice to pay. If payment is not received by the 5th you will be assessed a late fee as set forth in your lease agreement.
- Keys—will be issued to you at the lease signing
- Emergencies—report to the management company. When you move in please be aware of the location of the water turn off valve (if applicable) and breaker box.
- Move-in Inspection Form—will be reviewed with a representative from Property MgMt & More at the time of the lease signing. The Inspection Form will be kept on file and reviewed at time of move-out.
Tenant is responsible for the following:
- Yard care that is agreed to at the time of the lease signing.
- Testing and changing batteries in smoke detectors and/or carbon monoxide detectors.
- Changing all inoperable light bulbs and fluorescent tubes in easily accessible light fixtures.
- Keep dryer vents and house vents, inside and out, clean.
- Pest control (for questions contact Property MgMt & More.)
- Inside and outside window cleaning.
- Tenant is responsible for all maintenance of water softener and water purification systems if applicable.
- Drain stoppage (clogging) when caused by tenant. Do not put potato peelings, onionskins, or artichoke trimmings through the disposal. Any other food placed in the disposal should have water run through the drain for at least 10 seconds after grinding.
- Payment of rent or other charges as determined by lease (and addendum.)
- Do not use the drop-in cleaners in the tank of the toilet. This will destroy the rubber in the fittings. The types that clip to the bowl edge are best.
- No foreign items are to be flushed away. This includes: baby wipes, tampons, diapers, paper towels, dental floss, clumping kitty litter, etc. These items will clog the drain and you will be charged for the repairs.