Tenants are required to give a 30-day notice prior to vacating the property. Property MgMt & More wants their tenants to have a smooth transition when moving from one of the properties they manage.
An inspection will be done when all personal items and property are removed and you have thoroughly cleaned the property. We will arrange a meeting-inspection time to go over the checklist and acquire the keys (and garage openers if applicable) on the last day of your lease.
Do not leave keys at the property. You will not be able to re-enter the property once all keys have been turned in.
The cleaner the property, the faster the security deposit can be mailed to you. Please provide a forwarding address.
If you vacate the property prior to the end of the lease term you will still be responsible for any remaining rent and the condition of the property.
- Remove all trash and personal items from home and yard
- Clean all appliances thoroughly, including microwave, range food, etc. Clean sinks, cabinets and drawers.
- The carpeting must be professionally cleaned and receipt turned in with keys.
- Wash non-carpeted floors. Remove stains and marks.
- Wash walls carefully—pay special attention to areas around light switches, hallways, doors, and baseboards.
- Clean all windows. Secure all screens and remove cobwebs inside and out.
- Make needed repairs to screens and screen doors.
- Clean and disinfect the bathrooms thoroughly.
- Repair or have repaired any damage you or your pets have caused.
- Discontinue your landline phone services 24 hours before vacating if applicable.
- Do not place trash in recyclable cans, fines may apply.
Use this simple check list to remember everything you need to do to protect your deposit:
__ Clean Vents
__ Vacuum cobwebs
__ Dust above doors
__ Scrub Wall Baseboard
__ Clean Vents
__ Vacuum all carpets
__ Sweep non carpeted
__ Mop/Scrub Vinyl
__ Clean under Refrigerator
__ Clean all knobs
__ Clean door jamb
__ Sink /tub/shower
__ Toilet Walls / windows
__ Stove stop/ burner pans
__ Oven Stove hood
__ Cabinets in/out
__ Counter tops / sink
__ Grass mowed
__ Leaves raked & bagged
__ Garden/Beds weeded
__ Concrete degreased
__ Lights working
__ Trash hauled off
Do not leave bags at the rental
__ Clean all Light Fixtures
__ Sweep Porch’s
__ Sweep Garage
__ Sliding Glass Door
__ Sweep Laundry
__ Smoke Detectors & Batteries